To qualify you must:
Be a licensed lottery sales agent. Click here to inquire about becoming a lottery sales agent.
Hold a TYPE D1 (beer only), D2 (wine and mixed drinks only) or D5 (full bar) liquor permit.
Be a for-profit corporation or association.
Apply for pre-approval from the Ohio Lottery. To do so, please submit the Sports Gaming Interest Form.
Apply and receive approval for a TYPE C Sports Gaming Host license. Click here to apply for a Type C Sports Gaming Host license.
Pay a non-refundable $1,000 application fee to the Ohio Casino Control Commission.